Plot Plus Meta File Viewer
Latest MultiView news!
MultiView is a Java application that provides interactive graphical display of Plot
Plus meta files. MultiView can save the graphics in several output formats.
- Output formats include:
- Postscript (ps)
- Encapsulated Postscript (eps)
- Windows Metafile Format (WMF)
- Portable Network Graphics (png)
- Graphics Interchange Format (gif)
- Portable Pixmap (ppm)
- PostScript options for scaling, rotating, and centering.
- Using the coalesce tool EPS files are as much as 11% the size of those produced by m2ps! The amount
of size reduction strongly depends on the file.
- EPS files are as much as 50% smaller than those produced by m2ps
- WMF files are smaller than pplus meta files and can be read by Word, WordPerfect, FrameMaker, PowerPoint, ...
- WMF files can be created on UNIX, then used on PCs
- Direct output to printers now
- InstallAnywhere scripts for UNIX, Win32, MacOS X and MacOS.
MultiView displaying graphics in a tiled layout.
MultiView displaying graphics in a grid layout. Upper panels have been scaled by 50%, lower panels by 75%.
PostScript output options.
Setting the default scaling, coalesce option, and output format.
Presently all downloading is via ftp. Use the links provided below or go to the ftp directories
Installers without Java VM
EPIC License Agreement
Send mail to email@example.com to be notified
ncBrowse was written by Donald W. Denbo.
Send comments and suggestions to
This software is provided free of charge for all to use.
Please acknowledge NOAA/PMEL/EPIC group if you use these tools, applets, or applications.
Privacy Notice, external
links disclaimer, and use disclaimer.
Acknowledgments: This software was developed at the Joint Institute for the Study of the Atmosphere and Ocean (JISAO), a joint institute
of the University of Washington
(UW) and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's (NOAA) Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory (PMEL), and funded by NSF
US Dept of Commerce NOAA / OAR / PMEL / EPIC